Kaluga Hybrid Reserve - Independence Day
The royal union of the Kaluga and Shassetra sturgeons makes for an exceptional caviar, celebrated the world over for its beautifully balanced flavor.
A visual stunner, the Kaluga Hybrid Reserve has a deep and shimmery jade-like coloring and is known for its distinct, bold flavor. The palate gets an initial rush of floral and fruity notes, followed by that inimitable burst with each individual grain.
- Flavor: Bold, floral, fruity, and balanced with a firm texture
- Size: Large
- Most Common Color: Dark amber with flecks of jade
- Species: Huso Dauricus/Acipenser Shrenckii
- Common Name: Kaluga Huso Hybrid or River Beluga
- Shelf Life: Four weeks refrigerated
- Shipping: Perishable – ships Overnight with Stay-Fresh™ packing